We realize that having to hire a private investigator and discussing a possible affair by your loved one is a difficult thing to do. With that in mind, you have our every assurance that we are committed to using the utmost discretion and good taste in providing you with investigative services that will give you peace of mind to move forward with your life while maintaining your dignity.
is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Not knowing if your spouse is cheating on you or not, is equally as painful. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive. Each private investigator helps clients like you with this issue every day.
Unfortunately, once someone suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct.
This pain and fear is very real and each private investigator at HRP Agency takes your pain seriously.
- Cheating spouse spends more time away from home. The cheater needs to spend more time with his love interest so they must make up more excuses to be away such as working late, unexplained errands and increased travel.
- Cheating husband or wife has noticeable cell phone habit changes. The cheater doesn't answer their phone around you, turns the ringer off or takes longer than usual to call you back. If you have access to the cheating partner's cell phone bill, check for calls made during odd times or of long duration.
- Cheater's clothes smell of alcohol, smoke, perfume or cologne. Something new.
- Cheating spouse clears his computer history, utilizes free email accounts such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc..., spends odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, changes screen display when you enter the room.
- Cheater is not interested in sex as much.
- Cheating husband or wife is unusually defensive or starts ignoring you.
- Cheating spouse starts using cash more often.
- Cheating spouse suddenly starts doing their own laundry or dropping off their own dry cleaning.
- Cheating spouse has higher than usual car mileage.
- Cheating husband or wife wants to travel and attend functions alone.
- Cheater has unexplained receipts in their car, wallet or desk.
- Cheating spouse suddenly joins a gym, changes diet, gets a new hair style, starts visiting tanning salon, buys new clothes and/or lingerie.
- They begin bathing or showering more frequently.
- Cheating husband or wife asks about your schedule more often than usual.
- Cheating spouse stops cuddling, kissing or holding hands.
- Cheater may have new or unusual sexual requests.
- Cheating spouse is always "too tired" for you.
- They lose interest in domestic activities such as spending time with the kids, doing chores, etc... because they need this time for their affair.
- Cheating husband or wife becomes unusually nice, brings you more gifts than usual and is more affectionate because of guilt feelings and time spent away.
- Cheater starts finding fault in everything you do to justify the affair in their mind.
The discovery of infidelity does not necessarily mean the end of the relationship. Many couples have survived infidelity. If both partners still value the relationship and are willing to work at saving it through counseling, daily effort and increased communication, the chances of surviving infidelity become much greater.